eine VMDK von Datastore 1 nach Datastore 2 verschieben ohne vCenter
- Power off the VM.
- Delete snapshots
- Go to datastore where VMDK to be moved is there.
- Right click the VMDK & click MOVE ( Copy may not work across datastores from VI client)
- select the other datastore where you want to keep that VMDK. Wait till the VMDK is migrated.
- Edit seetings>>>Click on VMDK that was moved (it will have earlier VMDK PATH, hence now VM may not power on)>>Remove that VMDK
- Again edit settings >>Click add>> hard disk >>select existing virtual disk >>select the VMDK that was moved earlier. >>OK
- Now you should be able to power on the VM.